Skip to content
How long does it take to set up an entity?
- In Utah, the process of registering an entity can take up to 1 week. Orders made with this request will be processed within 48 hours by the state.
- We will create the Articles of Organization and get the Federal EIN number for the entity. We will then email you these documents.
How much is it going to cost to set up a business entity?
- For a Utah entity, the initial charge is US $995.00. This includes the 1st year of Registered Agent service and Operating Agreement.
What are the ongoing fees, and what do they cover?
- Entity setup includes the 1st year of service and operating agreement, after that you will be charged $100 per year. Click Here to learn about our Registered Agent Service
What do I get after I send my application?
- After your application is received, you will receive communication from one of our staff members.
How will I receive my Federal Tax ID number?
- After we complete your entity we will e-mail the LLC documents including the Federal Tax ID Number.
How often am I required to pay taxes?
- You are required to file taxes with the US Government every year. You may be required to pay taxes to your local County or State. Please check the laws of the county or State where you reside.
How do I get a U.S. Bank Account, and do I need one?
- Many individuals choose to set up a U.S. Bank Account. It is best if the bank account is set up in the state where the entity is located to avoid Domesticating Charges. This is a simple process which will only require you to submit your articles of organization and EIN number to the bank. We would recommend using a large bank such as Wells Fargo, Chase, Citi Bank, or other.
Do I need to be set up as a business entity in my state or country?
- Possibly. This depends on the state or country of your residence. Check with a local attorney if you are unsure.